We work smart, We are result oriented, We play hard and We love party. Our company is a collective of amazing people striving to build delightful experiences for clients.
We are a full-service agency dedicated to helping business and personalities build their brands. Our team of strategic thinkers and creative designers has the tools and expertise needed to help tell brands stories and gives the best of outfit for maximum result. No matter the audience, brand or niche we understand how they think, what to serve and how to reach them. From our largest campaign to our smallest projects, we strive to inject creativity that delivers the WAOW eXperience in prestige ways.
If you’re looking to join a team of strategic thinkers with the tools to tell consistent, cohesive campaigns across all platforms, please read on.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Duration: Intern for now – performance can make you get hired permanently
Work Location: Virtual/Remote
Business: Brand new concept, Media agency and Fashion
YOU CAN WORK FROM ANYWHERE
We are not hiring for experience, so long you are motivated and willing to learn, let’s ride
We are looking for a talented Social Media intern to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers and most importantly getting sales for our client. You will manage company’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our client’s marketing goals.
As a Social media intern, we expect you to be willing to learn and know up-to-date the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Social Media Intern Job Description
- The Social Media intern will administer company’s business social media marketing and advertising. Key oversight into setting and managing the following:
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including website)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management
- You can increase or decrease you pay i.e. you’ll be paid based on result
The Social Media Enthusiast is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates.
- Community participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media intern’s success.
- An essential component is communicating company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Oversee creative agency’s content development and strategy to ensure alignment with company’s brand.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: company’s recognition and rewards for participation in company’s marketing and online review building strategies).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, video, email, print and digital marketing)
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns for direct to consumer channels and partner channels (display and video).
- Manage review website publications and referral partner partnerships.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
Job Skills and Requirements
- Writing: Social media manager will need to be willing to learn how to write effective copy in a lot of different styles, for websites, twitter, Facebook, etc. Knowledge of writing for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is also needed.
- Research: Social media manager need to be willing to learn what is happening in the fast-changing world of social and digital media, what competitors are doing and what new measurement tools are being use.
- Problem-Solving: Social media manager figures out how to best communicate company’s message on different platforms, and sometimes might need to convey sensitive issues or deal with angry customers.
- Organization: There are many different platforms (Trust Pilot, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram) and new ones are being developed all the time. How you communicate on each, determining audience, and measuring tactics all take organization.
- Digital Tracking Tool: Social media manager must understand Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Social Studio Tracking tool.
- Interpersonal Skills: Even through writing, social media managers are a direct connection between company and the public. Being friendly and approachable online will help.
- Technical Skills: Social media managers work almost exclusively through computers. Understanding computers, SEO, internet access and being tech savvy is necessary.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
Minimum Work Experience Required:
Minimum Education Required:
- Qualification will be a bonus but what we want is result.
Send your CV and a brief note on why you are the best fit for this position to
email@example.com with TITLE: Let’s get started with SM
Application closes 10th November 2019
Work from Anywhere
Do you want to help evangelize products that is changing the people’s lifestyle and innovate? Do you love digging into people’s heart and serve them what they want the way they’ll love it?
As a Digital Marketing Executive at WAOW-X, you will have an excellent opportunity to serve our lovely and trusted client to sell her products. A product of high demand in the market.
We are looking for someone who:
- SALE, SALE SALE. We are looking for who can make sales happen
- Extremely strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and excellent written communication
- A desire to have ownership and responsibility of vital work and measure the success of programs
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a “get it done” attitude and a background of delivering superb work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple fashion, digital and event products
- We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program. But note You can increase or decrease you pay i.e. you’ll be paid based on result!
Send your CV and a brief note on why you should be hired for this position to
firstname.lastname@example.org with TITLE: I am your guy
Application closes 10th November 2019